Family Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $280,000.
This permanent job opening (San Bernardino) is for an inpatient clinic.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- EMR: Meditech, McKesson.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- An inpatient health center in Southwest San Bernardino County is looking to add a Nocturnist to their team.
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Availability: Full-Time / Part-Time.
- Compensation: $280k annual salary.
- Title: ICU Nocturnist.
- This facility is less than an hour from Big Bear and has year-round recreation.
- Experience Required: 1 year experience.
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, and PTO.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Position Overview.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Position Type: Permanent, W-2.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Scheduling: 7 on 7 off, 12 hour shifts.
- Duties/ Responsibilities: Night Volume: 4-8 patients a night, no rounding.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Aug 27.