Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · July 12, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $230,000.
This permanent job opening (Glenn County) is for an inpatient clinic.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Scheduling: Mon-Fri.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Position Overview.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Experience Required: 1 year minimum.
- Availability: Full- Time.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Residency Completed).
- All inclusive.
- An inpatient health center in Glenn County is looking to add a Family Medicine Physician to their team.
- Title: Family Medicine Physician.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Position Type: W2 Permanent.
- Pay Rate with covered travel or $135 Hr.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, and PTO.
- Compensation: $110 Hr.
- This facility is located just an hour from the Mendocino Forest and has year-round recreation.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Oct 23.