Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent family medicine job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy the year-round recreation this location has to offer.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- Position Overview.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, and PTO.
- This facility is located just an hour from Angeles National Forest and Los Padres National Forest.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Compensation: $250k Annual Pay Rate.
- Experience Required: 2 year preferred.
- Availability: Full- Time.
- Scheduling: 7 on 7 off, 7pm-7am.
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Residency Completed).
- Title: Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Duties: 3-5 admits a night.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- An inpatient health center in North LA County is looking to add a Nocturnist to their team.
- Position Type: W2 Permanent.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
This perm job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.