Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Enjoy hiking, swimming, fishing, and so much more in this beautiful paradise.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine.
- Scheduling: M-F, 9am-9pm, Saturday-Sunday 9am-5pm, flexible schedule.
- An outpatient health clinic in Orange County is looking to add a Primary Care Physician to their team.
- This facility is located near Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Compensation: $110 Hr.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and roller coasters.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Setting: Outpatient Setting.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Residency completed).
- Title: Primary Care.
- Availability: Full-Time / Part-Time.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in house credentialing support.
- Pay Rate.
- Position Overview.
- Experience Required: Urgent care experience is preferred, but not required.
- Duties/ Responsibilities: 30 PPD, all ages seen.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Aug 28.