Family Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · June 23, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles Metro Area) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you.
- Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Will provide outpatient coverage to our clinics in the North (San Fernando Valley, San Gabriel Valley, and parts of Los Angeles).
- Here you'll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.
- Here's the idea.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses.
- Make health care work better for everyone.
- About Us.
- 18-20 Avg Daily Patient Census.
- Travel stipend included.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants.
- May also cover urgent care.
- Careers with Optum.
- Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace.
- Optum is looking for a full-time Primary Care Physician to join our Float team in the Los Angeles area. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes ~6 months.
- We offer a great work life balance with no required weekends or nights.
- We built an entire organization around one giant objective.
- Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Advanced EMR system in place?
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- No patient panel assigned.
- And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Optum offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Current California DEA certificate required to start.
- 8am-5pm Mon-Fri.
- Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- We are passionate about patients.
- Bilingual Spanish.
- For you, that means working on high-performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter.
- Covers PTO, LOA, vacancies, and CMEs.
This perm job from Optum - Healthcare Partners was last open on Dec 21.