Family Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Pasadena) is a multispecialty group practice.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Work out of our Pasadena Urgent Care clinic that is open 24-hours/365 days per year.
- Comfortable with Lacerations and I.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Urgent Care Physician to join our team in Pasadena, CA.
- Competitive base pay with additional compensation for night and weekend shifts.
- Primary need is for evening, overnight or weekend coverage.
- Acls and Pals certification.
- Treat adult and pediatric patients of all ages.
- Unrestricted CA Medical License.
- Comfortable working evening, overnight or weekend shifts.
- Previous Urgent Care experience.
- Spanish fluency.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Avg patient census 1-2 per hour.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Facility has 26 patient rooms, observation rooms, central telemetry.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Generally six other providers working at peak times.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Dec 3.