Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · July 12, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Chatsworth) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Advanced EMR system in place?
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- HealthCare Partners leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Average Patients Per Day: 18-22 patients.
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- HealthCare Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania?and Washington.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- We offer a great work life balance with no required weekends or nights.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses.
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs and, above all, we are looking for great individuals who are ready to start working for an organization whose quality metrics measure in the 90th percentile - compared to other medical groups nationwide.
- Dedicated support staff of nurses and medical assistants.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Current California DEA certificate required to start.
- Clinic closes at 5 pm (last patient at 4:30 pm).
- Hiring New Grads!
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Physician - Float to join our team in the San Fernando Valley.
- Mon-Fri, 100% Outpatient.
- Paid License Renewals.
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes ~6 months.
- Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- 40 hours a week, No.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants.
- Bilingual Spanish.
- Just about 15 miles from Santa Monica - and less than 30 miles from Malibu, Dtla, and Pasadena - you'd be working in the middle of a highly diverse environment with quick access to popular destinations, an incredible night scene, beautiful beaches, and top-rated school districts.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Healthcare Partners