Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Chatsworth) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- Mon-Fri, 100% Outpatient.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- We offer a great work life balance with no required weekends or nights.
- Clinic closes at 5 pm (last patient at 4:30 pm).
- Dedicated support staff of nurses and medical assistants.
- Just about 15 miles from Santa Monica - and less than 30 miles from Malibu, Dtla, and Pasadena - you'd be working in the middle of a highly diverse environment with quick access to popular destinations, an incredible night scene, beautiful beaches, and top-rated school districts.
- Hiring New Grads!
- Paid License Renewals.
- 40 hours a week, No.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs and, above all, we are looking for great individuals who are ready to start working for an organization whose quality metrics measure in the 90th percentile - compared to other medical groups nationwide.
- HealthCare Partners leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes ~6 months.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Average Patients Per Day: 18-22 patients.
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off.
- HealthCare Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania?and Washington.
- Bilingual Spanish.
- Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Physician - Float to join our team in the San Fernando Valley.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Advanced EMR system in place?
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics.
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Current California DEA certificate required to start.
This perm job opening was posted
9 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners