Family Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · June 23, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Chatsworth) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Mon-Fri, 100% Outpatient.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs and, above all, we are looking for great individuals who are ready to start working for an organization whose quality metrics measure in the 90th percentile - compared to other medical groups nationwide.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Physician - Float to join our team in the San Fernando Valley.
- Advanced EMR system in place?
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- HealthCare Partners leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Paid License Renewals.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- Just about 15 miles from Santa Monica - and less than 30 miles from Malibu, Dtla, and Pasadena - you'd be working in the middle of a highly diverse environment with quick access to popular destinations, an incredible night scene, beautiful beaches, and top-rated school districts.
- We offer a great work life balance with no required weekends or nights.
- 40 hours a week, No.
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Hiring New Grads!
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Bilingual Spanish.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- HealthCare Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania?and Washington.
- Average Patients Per Day: 18-22 patients.
- Clinic closes at 5 pm (last patient at 4:30 pm).
- Current California DEA certificate required to start.
- Dedicated support staff of nurses and medical assistants.
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants.
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes ~6 months.
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses.
This perm job from Optum - Healthcare Partners was last open on Dec 21.