Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · September 20, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Chatsworth) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- Average Patients Per Day: 18-22 patients.
- Bilingual Spanish.
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- We offer a great work life balance with no required weekends or nights.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs and, above all, we are looking for great individuals who are ready to start working for an organization whose quality metrics measure in the 90th percentile - compared to other medical groups nationwide.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Just about 15 miles from Santa Monica - and less than 30 miles from Malibu, Dtla, and Pasadena - you'd be working in the middle of a highly diverse environment with quick access to popular destinations, an incredible night scene, beautiful beaches, and top-rated school districts.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- 40 hours a week, No.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Clinic closes at 5 pm (last patient at 4:30 pm).
- HealthCare Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania?and Washington.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Advanced EMR system in place?
- HealthCare Partners leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Dedicated support staff of nurses and medical assistants.
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics.
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses.
- Hiring New Grads!
- Mon-Fri, 100% Outpatient.
- Current California DEA certificate required to start.
- Paid License Renewals.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Physician - Float to join our team in the San Fernando Valley.
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes ~6 months.
This perm job opening was posted
11 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners