Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · January 23, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (El Monte) is a multispecialty group practice.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania?and Washington.
- Daily census is around 18-22 PPD.
- Mon-Fri, 8AM-5PM.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Family Practice Physician to join our team in El Monte, CA.
- Performance, patient panel and metric bonus program as well as other bonuses.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- We offer a great work life balance with no required weekends or nights.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Current California DEA certificate.
- Advanced EMR system in place.
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Fluency or medical Spanish is highly preferred.
- About Us.
- Competitive base salary with full benefits such as medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, malpractice, etc.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Paid CME days - $enses.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- 1 FTE/40 hours a week.
This perm job opening was posted
11 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners