Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · December 3, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (El Monte) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- Fluency or medical Spanish is highly preferred.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- We offer a great work life balance with no required weekends or nights.
- Paid CME days - $enses.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania?and Washington.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Current California DEA certificate.
- About Us.
- Performance, patient panel and metric bonus program as well as other bonuses.
- Mon-Fri, 8AM-5PM.
- Competitive base salary with full benefits such as medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, malpractice, etc.
- Advanced EMR system in place.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Family Practice Physician to join our team in El Monte, CA.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- 1 FTE/40 hours a week.
- Daily census is around 18-22 PPD.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Sep 30.