Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles Metro Area) is a multispecialty group practice.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
- Full range of shifts available: Day, Weekend, Evening and Overnight.
- See patients of all ages, newborns to geriatric age.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Unrestricted CA Medical License in good standing.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- 1 or more years of experience.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Per Diem Urgent Care Physician to join our team in downtown Los Angeles, CA.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Ability to work weekend and nights shifts as needed.
- Medical or fluent Spanish Highly preferred.
- Open to new grads!
- EMR Proficiency.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community of other care-centric physicians who are making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- Urgent Care hours are open 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners