Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · December 3, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles Metro Area) is a multispecialty group practice.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Per Diem Urgent Care Physician to join our team in downtown Los Angeles, CA.
- Full range of shifts available: Day, Weekend, Evening and Overnight.
- EMR Proficiency.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community of other care-centric physicians who are making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- Urgent Care hours are open 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Medical or fluent Spanish Highly preferred.
- Open to new grads!
- Unrestricted CA Medical License in good standing.
- 1 or more years of experience.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- See patients of all ages, newborns to geriatric age.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Ability to work weekend and nights shifts as needed.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Sep 30.