Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · August 5, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles Metro Area) is a multispecialty group practice.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Open to new grads!
- Ability to work weekend and nights shifts as needed.
- Full range of shifts available: Day, Weekend, Evening and Overnight.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- See patients of all ages, newborns to geriatric age.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Medical or fluent Spanish Highly preferred.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Unrestricted CA Medical License in good standing.
- Urgent Care hours are open 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
- EMR Proficiency.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- 1 or more years of experience.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Per Diem Urgent Care Physician to join our team in downtown Los Angeles, CA.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community of other care-centric physicians who are making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
This perm job from Optum - Healthcare Partners was last open on Sep 30.