Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · December 3, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles) is a multispecialty group practice.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Current California DEA certificate.
- Competitive base salary with full benefits such as medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, malpractice, etc.
- Performance, patient panel and metric bonus program as well as other bonuses.
- Patient panel consisting primarily of adult/senior base.
- Paid CME days - $enses.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Fluency or medical Spanish is highly preferred.
- We offer a great work life balance with no required weekends or nights.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time Family Practice Physician to join our team in the downtown Los Angeles area.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Outpatient setting.
- Mon-Fri, 8AM-5PM.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Previous experience with managed care.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- HealthCare Partners leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- 40 hours a week.
- HealthCare Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania?and Washington.
- About Us.
- Daily census is around 18-22 PPD.
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants.
- Advanced EMR system in place.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Sep 24.