Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · January 23, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Fluency or medical Spanish is highly preferred.
- Daily census is around 18-22 PPD.
- Current California DEA certificate.
- Advanced EMR system in place.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- About Us.
- Competitive base salary with full benefits such as medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, malpractice, etc.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants.
- Previous experience with managed care.
- HealthCare Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania?and Washington.
- Performance, patient panel and metric bonus program as well as other bonuses.
- Patient panel consisting primarily of adult/senior base.
- 40 hours a week.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Mon-Fri, 8AM-5PM.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- HealthCare Partners leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time Family Practice Physician to join our team in the downtown Los Angeles area.
- Paid CME days - $enses.
- We offer a great work life balance with no required weekends or nights.
- Outpatient setting.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
This perm job opening was posted
11 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners