Family Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Van Nuys) is a multispecialty group practice.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Hiring New Grads!
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- Just about 15 miles from Santa Monica - and less than 30 miles from Malibu, Dtla, and Pasadena - you'd be working in the middle of a highly diverse environment with quick access to popular destinations, an incredible night scene, beautiful beaches, and top-rated school districts.
- Paid License Renewals.
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Advanced EMR system in place?
- Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Physician to join our team in Van Nuys CA.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes ~6 months.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants.
- Mon-Fri, 100% Outpatient.
- Dedicated support staff of nurses and medical assistants.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses.
- Average Patients Per Day: 18-22 patients.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Current California DEA certificate required to start.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs and, above all, we are looking for great individuals who are ready to start working for an organization whose quality metrics measure in the 90th percentile - compared to other medical groups nationwide.
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- HealthCare Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania?and Washington.
- We offer a great work life balance with no required weekends or nights.
- Clinic closes at 5 pm (last patient at 4:30 pm).
- 40 hours a week, No.
- Bilingual Spanish.
- HealthCare Partners leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
This perm job opening was posted
11 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners