Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 20, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Van Nuys) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Mon-Fri, 100% Outpatient.
- Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Dedicated support staff of nurses and medical assistants.
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes ~6 months.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs and, above all, we are looking for great individuals who are ready to start working for an organization whose quality metrics measure in the 90th percentile - compared to other medical groups nationwide.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Advanced EMR system in place?
- Paid License Renewals.
- HealthCare Partners leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- 40 hours a week, No.
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics.
- Just about 15 miles from Santa Monica - and less than 30 miles from Malibu, Dtla, and Pasadena - you'd be working in the middle of a highly diverse environment with quick access to popular destinations, an incredible night scene, beautiful beaches, and top-rated school districts.
- Average Patients Per Day: 18-22 patients.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Clinic closes at 5 pm (last patient at 4:30 pm).
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- We offer a great work life balance with no required weekends or nights.
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off.
- Current California DEA certificate required to start.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- Bilingual Spanish.
- Hiring New Grads!
- HealthCare Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania?and Washington.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Physician to join our team in Van Nuys CA.
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners