Family Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · August 7, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Van Nuys) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Bilingual Spanish.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- Paid License Renewals.
- Hiring New Grads!
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- HealthCare Partners leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes ~6 months.
- Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Mon-Fri, 100% Outpatient.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Physician to join our team in Van Nuys CA.
- Clinic closes at 5 pm (last patient at 4:30 pm).
- Current California DEA certificate required to start.
- Average Patients Per Day: 18-22 patients.
- We offer a great work life balance with no required weekends or nights.
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses.
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics.
- Dedicated support staff of nurses and medical assistants.
- 40 hours a week, No.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs and, above all, we are looking for great individuals who are ready to start working for an organization whose quality metrics measure in the 90th percentile - compared to other medical groups nationwide.
- HealthCare Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania?and Washington.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- Just about 15 miles from Santa Monica - and less than 30 miles from Malibu, Dtla, and Pasadena - you'd be working in the middle of a highly diverse environment with quick access to popular destinations, an incredible night scene, beautiful beaches, and top-rated school districts.
- Advanced EMR system in place?
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners