Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · April 13, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Van Nuys) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs and, above all, we are looking for great individuals who are ready to start working for an organization whose quality metrics measure in the 90th percentile - compared to other medical groups nationwide.
- Dedicated support staff of nurses and medical assistants.
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses.
- Advanced EMR system in place?
- Hiring New Grads!
- Paid License Renewals.
- We offer a great work life balance with no required weekends or nights.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off.
- Average Patients Per Day: 18-22 patients.
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants.
- HealthCare Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania?and Washington.
- Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Clinic closes at 5 pm (last patient at 4:30 pm).
- Mon-Fri, 100% Outpatient.
- HealthCare Partners leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes ~6 months.
- Current California DEA certificate required to start.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Physician to join our team in Van Nuys CA.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Bilingual Spanish.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- 40 hours a week, No.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Just about 15 miles from Santa Monica - and less than 30 miles from Malibu, Dtla, and Pasadena - you'd be working in the middle of a highly diverse environment with quick access to popular destinations, an incredible night scene, beautiful beaches, and top-rated school districts.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners