Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in house credentialing support.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Duties/ Responsibilities: PPD,.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Title: Primary Care.
- Experience Required: low volume, adults only, new grads okay.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099.
- Compensation: $225 Hr.
- Availability: Full-Time/ Part-Time.
- Scheduling: Monday through Friday, 9am-3pm, prefers 5 days a week.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Enjoy going on tours of the top tech companies, camping, hiking, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Position Overview.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine.
- This facility is surrounded the rolling hills of Silicon Valley.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Setting: Outpatient Setting.
- An outpatient health clinic in San Joaquin County is looking to add a Primary Care Physician to their team.
- Pay Rate.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and technological advancements.
This perm job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.