Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · July 12, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Compensation: $100 Hr.
- Duties/ Responsibilities: 18-22 PPD, all ages seen.
- Setting: Outpatient Setting.
- This facility has multiple locations for you to explore everything LA has to offer.
- Position Type: Permanent, W-2 / Locum Tenens, 1099.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Availability: Full-Time.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in house credentialing support.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Position Overview.
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine.
- Experience Required: 1 year preferred, must be fluent in Spanish.
- EMR: Intelligent Medical Software (IMS).
- Pay Rate.
- Title: Family Medicine Physician.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Enjoy exploring in this beautiful paradise.
- An outpatient health clinic in LA County is looking to add a Family Medicine Physician to their team.
- With four locations, you are driving distance from the beach, downtown LA, Griffith Park, Sepulveda Basin Wildlife Reserve, Huntington Rose Garden, and so much more.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Scheduling: M-F, 8:30am-7pm.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Oct 9.