Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in house credentialing support.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Experience: 1 year minimum, must speak Spanish.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Duties/ Responsibilities: 20-24 PPD.
- Availability: Full-Time / Part-Time.
- Residency Training: Family medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and enjoys swimming, fishing, kayaking, hiking, and golfing.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- EMR: eClinical Works.
- Title: Family Medicine Physician.
- Enjoy so much more in this beautiful paradise.
- This facility is located just 30 minutes from the beach and has great weather year round.
- Pay Rate.
- Compensation: $95 Hr.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- An outpatient health clinic in Los Angeles County is looking to add a Family Medicine Physician to their team.
- Scheduling: M-F, 8:30am-5:30pm.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Setting: Outpatient Setting.
- Position Overview.
This perm job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.