Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Pittsburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Schedule: Clinic open Monday - Saturday.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Procedures: Diabetes, hypertension, suturing, and lacerations.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- A California-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- The clinic hours are Monday - Saturday and you will see 16 - 20 patients per day.
- CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- For this position, you need to have an active CA state license.
- Caseload: 16 - 20 patients per day.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago