Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Pittsburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- A California-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Caseload: 16 - 20 patients per day.
- The clinic hours are Monday - Saturday and you will see 16 - 20 patients per day.
- For this position, you need to have an active CA state license.
- Procedures: Diabetes, hypertension, suturing, and lacerations.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Schedule: Clinic open Monday - Saturday.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 26.