Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Eureka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will need to have an active CA state license for this position.
- Schedule: 4 - 5 days per week.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Certification: BC required.
- CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Caseload: 20 patients per day.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- A California-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- The assignment schedule is 4 - 5 days per week and you will see 20 patients per day on average.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The covering physician must be board certified.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 25.