Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Eureka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A California-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Caseload: 20 patients per day.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- The assignment schedule is 4 - 5 days per week and you will see 20 patients per day on average.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- You will need to have an active CA state license for this position.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The covering physician must be board certified.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Schedule: 4 - 5 days per week.
- Certification: BC required.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago