Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Other Certification: CPR.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Caseload: 18 patients per day.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- You must have a CA state medical license.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible with CPR certification.
- We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday and the physician will see 18 patients per day on average.
- An established facility in California is currently in search of a family medicine or internal medicine physician for locum tenens assistance.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago