Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Laytonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other Certification: BLS.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
- Caseload: 18 - 21 patients per day.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Physicians who don't hold a current CA state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
- A facility in State seeks a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm and the physician will see 18 - 21 patients per day.
- License: CA state license needed, not required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- You must be board certified or board eligible with BLS certification.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.