Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Laytonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physicians who don't hold a current CA state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
- License: CA state license needed, not required.
- Other Certification: BLS.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm and the physician will see 18 - 21 patients per day.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- A facility in State seeks a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- You must be board certified or board eligible with BLS certification.
- Caseload: 18 - 21 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.