Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Lakeport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment requirements include outpatient treatment.
- Other Certification: BLS.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Certification: None required.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- Procedures: Outpatient treatment.
- A California-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Temp-to-perm position.
- The assignment schedule is 8:00 am - 5:00 pm and the covering physician will see 20 patients per day on average.
- Schedule: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Caseload: 20 patients per day.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license and BLS certification.
- The incoming physician may be non-boarded, board certified, or board eligible.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 26.