Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Lakeport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other Certification: BLS.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Schedule: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Certification: None required.
- Assignment requirements include outpatient treatment.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Procedures: Outpatient treatment.
- The assignment schedule is 8:00 am - 5:00 pm and the covering physician will see 20 patients per day on average.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license and BLS certification.
- Temp-to-perm position.
- Caseload: 20 patients per day.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- A California-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer.
- The incoming physician may be non-boarded, board certified, or board eligible.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago