Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (El Cajon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with treating chronic cases.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Certification: BC required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Caseload: 16 - 20 patients per day.
- You should be board certified and have a CA state license.
- We are helping an established facility in California that is currently in search of a family medicine or internal medicine physician for locum tenens assistance.
- When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Your schedule will be Tuesday - Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, and you will see 16 - 20 patients per day.
- License: CA state license needed.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 26.