Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (El Cajon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
- When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your schedule will be Tuesday - Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, and you will see 16 - 20 patients per day.
- Certification: BC required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with treating chronic cases.
- Caseload: 16 - 20 patients per day.
- We are helping an established facility in California that is currently in search of a family medicine or internal medicine physician for locum tenens assistance.
- License: CA state license needed.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- You should be board certified and have a CA state license.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago