Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Victorville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- License: CA state license needed.
- Certification: BC required.
- Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day.
- You need to have an active CA state license for this assignment.
- Schedule: Between 8 am and 5 pm.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with Acls and BLS certification.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The assignment schedule is between 8 am and 5 pm, and. The physician will see 20 - 25 patients per day.
- Coverage for two locations.
- Other Certification: Acls and BLS.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- A new locum tenens family medicine/internal medicine physician opportunity is now available in California.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.