Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Victorville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- A new locum tenens family medicine/internal medicine physician opportunity is now available in California.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with Acls and BLS certification.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: Between 8 am and 5 pm.
- Other Certification: Acls and BLS.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The assignment schedule is between 8 am and 5 pm, and. The physician will see 20 - 25 patients per day.
- Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day.
- You need to have an active CA state license for this assignment.
- License: CA state license needed.
- Certification: BC required.
- Coverage for two locations.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.