Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Santa Barbara) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 7 pm.
- The covering physician does not need to be board certified.
- License: CA state license needed.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Certification: BC not required.
- All interested candidates are welcome. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 7 pm, and the physician will see 20 patients per day on average.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
- We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Caseload: 20 patients per day.
- A facility located in California is seeking a family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 25.