Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Santa Barbara) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License: CA state license needed.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 7 pm.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The covering physician does not need to be board certified.
- Certification: BC not required.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Caseload: 20 patients per day.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- A facility located in California is seeking a family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage.
- All interested candidates are welcome. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 7 pm, and the physician will see 20 patients per day on average.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago