Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Fairfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Caseload: 20 - 25.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
- The facility uses eClinicalWorks EMR system.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Certification: BC required.
- Schedule: Varied.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in California that is in need of a family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The covering physician must be board certified and speak medical Spanish.
- Charting: eClinicalWorks.
- Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need.
- Must speak medical Spanish.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- The assignment schedule varies, and you will see 20 - 25 patients per day on average.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.