Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- The ideal physician has an active CA state license.
- Other Certification: CPR.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have active and unrestricted CPR certification.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday with no. The facility uses NextGen EMR.
- Charting: NextGen EMR.
- A locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician opportunity is now available in California.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Caseload: 20 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.