Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Charting: NextGen EMR.
- Caseload: 20 patients per day.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The ideal physician has an active CA state license.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday with no. The facility uses NextGen EMR.
- A locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician opportunity is now available in California.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have active and unrestricted CPR certification.
- Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Other Certification: CPR.
- To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.