Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday with no. The facility uses NextGen EMR.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Caseload: 20 patients per day.
- An exciting locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician opportunity is now available in California.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Charting: NextGen EMR.
- Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Other Certification: CPR.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have active and unrestricted CPR certification.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The ideal physician has an active CA state license.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.