Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Westwood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active CA state license for this assignment.
- The EMR is Athenahealth EMR.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Schedule: Four days per week.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- A new locum tenens family medicine physician is now available in California.
- Charting: Athenahealth EMR.
- The assignment schedule is four days per week from 8 am to 5 pm, and the physician will see 22 - 30 patients per day.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- License: CA state license needed.
- Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Caseload: 22 - 30 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.