Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Westwood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- A new locum tenens family medicine physician is now available in California.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active CA state license for this assignment.
- Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- The EMR is Athenahealth EMR.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Charting: Athenahealth EMR.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Caseload: 22 - 30 patients per day.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The assignment schedule is four days per week from 8 am to 5 pm, and the physician will see 22 - 30 patients per day.
- License: CA state license needed.
- Schedule: Four days per week.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.