Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Glendora) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The incoming physician must have a CA state license.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Schedule: 8:30 am - 5 pm.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Caseload: 18 - 20 patients per day.
- A facility in California seeks a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- The assignment schedule is 8:30 am - 5 pm with no. You must be board certified or board eligible with BLS certification.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- Other Certification: BLS.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago