Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Glendora) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other Certification: BLS.
- Caseload: 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The incoming physician must have a CA state license.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The assignment schedule is 8:30 am - 5 pm with no. You must be board certified or board eligible with BLS certification.
- A facility in California seeks a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Schedule: 8:30 am - 5 pm.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 25.