Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Visalia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The assignment schedule is night and weekend coverage and you will see 20 - 22 patients per shift.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- Certification: None required.
- The covering physician may be board certified, board eligible, or non-boarded.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in California that is in need of a family medicine or internal medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage.
- Other Certification: BLS.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license and current BLS certification.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Caseload: 20 - 22 patients per shift.
- Schedule: Night and weekend coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 18.