Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Visalia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in California that is in need of a family medicine or internal medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage.
- Schedule: Night and weekend coverage.
- The covering physician may be board certified, board eligible, or non-boarded.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Caseload: 20 - 22 patients per shift.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license and current BLS certification.
- Certification: None required.
- The assignment schedule is night and weekend coverage and you will see 20 - 22 patients per shift.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- Other Certification: BLS.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago