Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Sacramento) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
- The ideal physician has an active CA state license and current BLS certification.
- The covering physician may be board certified, board eligible, or non-boarded.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Caseload: 20 - 26 patients per day.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- An exciting locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician opportunity is now available in California.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Other Certification: BLS.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 20 - 26 patients per day.
- Certification: None required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.