Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Sacramento) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The covering physician may be board certified, board eligible, or non-boarded.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The ideal physician has an active CA state license and current BLS certification.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- Caseload: 20 - 26 patients per day.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Other Certification: BLS.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Certification: None required.
- An exciting locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician opportunity is now available in California.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 20 - 26 patients per day.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.