Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles County) is for an inpatient clinic.
- Duties: 16-18 PPD.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Compensation: Starting at $215K Annual Pay Rate.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Position Type: W2 Permanent.
- Scheduling: Monday-Friday, 8am-5:30pm.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Residency Completed).
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Title: Primary Care Physician.
- EMR: Epic.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- This facility is located just 20 minutes from the Castaic Lake State Recreation Area and has year-round recreation.
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, and PTO.
- Availability: Full- Time.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Position Overview.
- An inpatient health center in Los Angeles County is looking to add a Primary Care Physician to their team.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by KPG Provider Services.