Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 20, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (San Gabriel) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Become Your Best.
- We are passionate about patients.
- Acgme Residency-trained and BE/BC in Family/Internal Medicine.
- And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
- Professional development: Ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career with CME/license reimbursement, leadership pathways, and partnership track.
- Serve Your Patients.
- Reasonable patient load of 18-20 patients per day with a 40/20 appointment model.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- Look NO Further.
- Apply today at or contact Brad Jones at or. We are proudly part of OptumCare.
- Medical autonomy: Manage the care of your patients the way you feel best.
- HealthCare Partners is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California.
- Dedicated support: A skilled admin team that consists of 2 MAs per provider, all of whom cooperate to provide the best support for the clinic and a great experience for the patients.
- Love Your Team.
- A robust healthcare system: Join our team of (3) Internal Medicine, (1) Family Medicine, (1) Pediatrics, (1) Obgyn, (2) Cardiologist, and (1) Podiatrist at our San Gabriel clinic office.
- Ready to begin your life's best work?
- An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, a bonus plan based on performance/quality metrics, Paid Time Off/Holidays, and other great benefits.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Life Changing Work.
- Balance: Monday through Friday schedule with no weekends and no calls.
- Do what you love with people you love.
- We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices.
- A charming hometown: The city of San Gabriel sits at the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains between Pasadena and Downtown Los Angeles with easy access to both.
- Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch?
- A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners