Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · July 12, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Take a short drive across the Bay Bridge and you'll find yourself in Oakland, an intriguing destination filled with endless cultural, outdoor and sporting pleasures, a scenic yacht-dotted waterfront and a charming downtown area.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Family Medicine Physician.
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Epic.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Enjoy plenty of urban pleasures in "The City by the Bay"-take a cable car through the city's historic streets, hop on a ferry to Alcatraz, explore Chinatown or feast on San Francisco's famous cracked crab and sourdough bread.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- Contra Costa County.
- The San Francisco Bay Area is a favorite destination for anyone who thrives on fun, excitement and endless variety.
- Dates: As soon as credentialed - Ongoing.
- StartDate: Asap Pay Rate: $88 - 100.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8a-5p.
- No matter where you go in the Bay Area, you're never far from Northern California's natural beauty, including the Napa Valley wine region, scenic redwood groves and quite country trails and meadows.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- This opportunity is near many touristic attractions throughout California that will provide a great experience outside of the office.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on May 20.