Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · January 23, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8a-5p.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Fans of the outdoors will want to take in the gorgeous Martinez Regional Coastline, which offers stunning views.
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Epic.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Family Medicine Physician.
- Dates: As soon as credentialed - Ongoing.
- StartDate: Asap Pay Rate: $88 - 100.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- This opportunity is near many touristic attractions throughout California that will provide a great experience outside of the office.
- Culture seekers will want to visit the John Muir House and the John Muir National Historic Site. Martinez's Main Street boasts a vibrant local economy, with galleries, eateries and small businesses plying their wares to residents and tourists.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Contra Costa County.
- Situated just opposite Benicia in the San Francisco Bay Area, Martinez is known for its beautiful architecture and scenic streets.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.