Family Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · January 24, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- The population was 2,035 at the 2010 census, up from 1,655 at the 2000 census.
- Lone Pine is located 16 miles south-southeast of Independence, at an elevation of 3,727 feet.
- Coverage Dates (Long-term only): 12/02/2019 - 06/2/2020.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- The town is located in the Owens Valley, near the Alabama Hills.
- Shift Schedule: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Patients per Day/Volume: 10-12.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Day 8 Pay Rate: $86 - 98.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Doctor will be treating all ages.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- Physician will need to be comfortable with using computers and efficient with staying current with EMR notes and encounters ( need to be closed within 72 hours) Lone Pine is a census-designated place in Inyo County, California, United States.
- Immediate family practice services needed to support Native American Population in California.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.