Family Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- The Heritage Museum of Orange County features restored 1890s homes set amid gardens.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Day 8 Pay Rate: $88 - 100.
- Schedule: 8 hour shifts (30 to 40 hours per week), shift times vary.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- It's home to the Santa Ana Zoo, with its monkeys, mini-train and walk-through aviary.
- This Facility in Santa Ana is seeking a Family Practice Doctor for locum tenens support.
- Family Practice Physician.
- In a Mission Revival-style building, the Bowers Museum displays a large collection of Native American art.
- Active California license.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 30-60 Days (providers with clean files can be privileged in less than 30 days) Santa Ana is a city in Orange County, California.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- History buffs will want to check out the Heritage Museum of Orange County and the Bowers Museum to brush up on local history.
- Coverage Dates: December 2019 through April 30th, 2020.
- The Discovery Cube Orange County is a children's museum with hands-on science exhibits.
- Sports fans can take in a game of one of the city's perennially successful high school teams, including Mater Dei High's esteemed football unit.
- The second most populous city in Orange County, Santa Ana offers idyllic southern California living to residents and visitors.
- The city boasts many attractions and amenities that draw tourists to the region, being located just south of Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Patients per day/volume: 21.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Mar 16.