Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · January 23, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- In a Mission Revival-style building, the Bowers Museum displays a large collection of Native American art.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Active California license.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Day 8 Pay Rate: $88 - 100.
- The Heritage Museum of Orange County features restored 1890s homes set amid gardens.
- History buffs will want to check out the Heritage Museum of Orange County and the Bowers Museum to brush up on local history.
- Family Practice Physician.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- The Discovery Cube Orange County is a children's museum with hands-on science exhibits.
- This Facility in Santa Ana is seeking a Family Practice Doctor for locum tenens support.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- Patients per day/volume: 21.
- The second most populous city in Orange County, Santa Ana offers idyllic southern California living to residents and visitors.
- It's home to the Santa Ana Zoo, with its monkeys, mini-train and walk-through aviary.
- Coverage Dates: December 2019 through April 30th, 2020.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 30-60 Days (providers with clean files can be privileged in less than 30 days) Santa Ana is a city in Orange County, California.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- The city boasts many attractions and amenities that draw tourists to the region, being located just south of Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm.
- Schedule: 8 hour shifts (30 to 40 hours per week), shift times vary.
- Sports fans can take in a game of one of the city's perennially successful high school teams, including Mater Dei High's esteemed football unit.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.