Family Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Day 8 Pay Rate: $88 - 100.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- This bustling city is a great place to indulge in the California lifestyle, catch soft ocean breezes, explore miles of beautiful sandy beaches, shop to your heart's content and enjoy all that this West Coast metropolis has to offer.
- This Facility in Huntington Beach is seeking a Family Practice Doctor for locum tenens support.
- In this playground of palm trees and year-round sunshine, wedged between snow-capped mountains and sun-kissed beaches, Los Angeles beckons with its laid-back attitude, high-energy fun and urban adventures.
- Patients per day/volume: 21.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Coverage Dates: December 2019 through April 30, 2020.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- It's known for surf beaches, such as Huntington City Beach, with its long Huntington Beach Pier.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Sprawling Huntington Central Park features fields, gardens and lakes, plus an equestrian center.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 30-60 Days (providers with clean files can be privileged in less than 30 days) Huntington Beach is a California city southeast of Los Angeles.
- Schedule: 8 hour shifts (30 to 40 hours per week), shift times vary.
- Active California license.
- Family Practice Physician.
- Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve's wetlands and dunes shelter hundreds of bird species.
- The International Surfing Museum displays longboards and other memorabilia.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Mar 16.