Family Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 30-60 Days .
- Family Practice Physician.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- Active California License .
- Coverage dates: December 2019 through March of 2020.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- This bustling city is a great place to indulge in the California lifestyle, catch soft ocean breezes, explore miles of beautiful sandy beaches, shop to your heart's content and enjoy all that this West Coast metropolis has to offer.
- Schedule: 8 hour shifts, M/W/F 8a-5p, T/T 9a-6p.
- Los Angeles is a sprawling Southern California city and the center of the nation's film and television industry.
- Family Practice Physician Needed in Los Angeles .
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- In this playground of palm trees and year-round sunshine, wedged between snow-capped mountains and sun-kissed beaches, Los Angeles beckons with its laid-back attitude, high-energy fun and urban adventures.
- Providers will be required to spend 15 minutes per patient per 8 hour day .
- Near its iconic Hollywood sign, studios such as Paramount Pictures, Universal and Warner Brothers offer behind-the-scenes tours.
- Board Certified in Family Practice or Internal Medicine, board eligible is within 1 to 2 years of residency.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- On Hollywood Boulevard, TCL Chinese Theatre displays celebrities' hand- and footprints, the Walk of Fame honors thousands of luminaries and vendors sell maps to stars' homes.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Day 8 Pay Rate: $93 - 105.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.