Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · September 20, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Family Practice Physicians Needed in Pico Rivera, CA.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Schedule: Tues- Fri, 8am- 5pm.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Pico Rivera is a thriving community that offers opportunities to all who live, work and relax in the City.
- Family Medicine Physician.
- In this playground of palm trees and year-round sunshine, wedged between snow-capped mountains and sun-kissed beaches, Los Angeles beckons with its laid-back attitude, high-energy fun and urban adventures.
- Providers will be required to spend 15 minutes per patient per 8 hour day .
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Situated on the eastern edge of the Los Angeles basin and the southern edge of the area known as the San Gabriel Valley, Pico Rivera is approximately 13 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Day 8 Pay Rate: $93 - 105.
- Active California License .
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- Board Certified in Family Practice or Internal Medicine, board eligible is within 1 to 2 years of residency.
- Coverage dates: December 2019 through April 2020.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 30-60 Days .
- This bustling city is a great place to indulge in the California lifestyle, catch soft ocean breezes, explore miles of beautiful sandy beaches, shop to your heart's content and enjoy all that this West Coast metropolis has to offer.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Mar 12.