Family Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 30-60 Days .
- Providers will be required to spend 15 minutes per patient per 8 hour day .
- Board Certified in Family Practice or Internal Medicine, board eligible is within 1 to 2 years of residency.
- Coverage dates: December 2019 through April 2020.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Family Practice Physician.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Day 8 Pay Rate: $93 - 105.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Located in the heart of the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area, the City of South Gate is a busy, urban community consisting of residential, commercial, and industrial development spread over 7 square miles.
- This bustling city is a great place to indulge in the California lifestyle, catch soft ocean breezes, explore miles of beautiful sandy beaches, shop to your heart's content and enjoy all that this West Coast metropolis has to offer.
- Family Practice Physician Needed in South Gate, California:: .
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- South Gate is known for its outstanding city services, remarkable parks and recreation facilities, and family-friendly environment.
- It currently ranks as the 73rd largest city in California and 17th largest in Los Angeles County with a population of 98,633.
- In this playground of palm trees and year-round sunshine, wedged between snow-capped mountains and sun-kissed beaches, Los Angeles beckons with its laid-back attitude, high-energy fun and urban adventures.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Active California License .
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- Schedule: 8 hour shifts, 30-40 hours per week (shift times will vary based on clinic location and schedule, flexibility is required) .
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.