Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · September 20, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen pays $100 per hour.
- Availability: Part-Time.
- Experience Required: 1 year preferred, Spanish or Mandarin is a plus.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Compensation: $100 Hr.
- Setting: Outpatient Hospital Setting.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- This facility is located just 40 minutes from Tahoe National Forest and has year-round recreation.
- Board Status: Board Certified/Board Eligible(Residency Complete).
- Pay Rate.
- An outpatient health clinic in Placer County is looking to add a Primary Care Physician to their team.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- EMR: Epic.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Position Overview.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Duties:25-30 PPD, All ages seen.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Residency Training: Family Medicine.
- Scheduling: Mon-Fri, 8-5pm.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Title: Primary Care Physician.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by KPG Provider Services.