Family Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen pays $100 per hour.
- Position Overview.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Compensation: $105 Hr.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- This facility is located just 10 minutes from the beach and has great weather year round.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Board Status: Board Certified/Board Eligible(Residency Complete).
- Scheduling: Mon-Fri, 8-4:30pm.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Setting: Outpatient Hospital Setting.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099.
- EMR: Epic.
- Duties: 16-20 PPD, Ages seen 18+.
- Pay Rate.
- An outpatient health clinic in San Diego County is looking to add a Primary Care Physician to their team.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Availability: Full-Time.
- Title: Primary Care Physician.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Enjoy so much more in this beautiful paradise.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and enjoys swimming, fishing, kayaking, hiking, and golfing.
This locum job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.