Family Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- This Facility in Orange is seeking a Family Practice Doctor for locum tenens support.
- Schedule: 8 hour shifts (30 to 40 hours per week), shift times vary.
- Today, the Plaza and the majority of the original one square mile town site, contain many homes and buildings dating to the early days of the City.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 30-60 Days (providers with clean files can be privileged in less than 30 days) The City of Orange was incorporated on April 6, 1888 under the general laws of the State of California, however, Orange dates back to 1869 when Alfred Chapman and Andrew Glassell, both lawyers, accepted 1,385 acres of land from the Rancho Santiago de Santa Ana as legal fees.
- A picturesque California town, the city of Orange has been selected as a backdrop for countless movies and television shows, and it is no wonder why.
- The site is registered on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Coverage Dates: March Ongoing.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Active California license.
- With its charming old town district and tree-lined parks and lakes, not to mention proximity to the beach, travelers from all over the country find Orange a difficult place to leave.
- The center of the town site became known as the Plaza, which has become the symbol of the community.
- Soon thereafter, the men laid out a one square mile town with ten-acre farm lots surrounding a forty-acre central town site.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Head down to sunny Southern California to experience it for yourself.
- Family Practice Physician.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- StartDate: 03/02/2020Available Shifts: Day 8 Pay Rate: $88 - 100.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- Board Certified Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.