Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · July 12, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen pays $110 per hour.
This locum tenen position (Orange County) is a single-specialty group practice.
- An outpatient health clinic in Orange County is looking to add a Family Medicine Physician to their team.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and roller coasters.
- Enjoy hiking, swimming, fishing, and so much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Position Overview.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Residency Training: Family Medicine.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support.
- Availability: Full- Time / Part-Time(at least 1 week/month).
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Title: Family Medicine Physician.
- This facility is located near Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm.
- Scheduling: Mon-Fri, 8-5pm.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Duties: 21-22 PPD, All ages seen.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Setting: Outpatient Hospital Setting.
- Pay Rate.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- EMR: Epic.
- Compensation: $110 Hr.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by KPG Provider Services.