Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · April 13, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Scheduling: Mon-Fri 8-5pm.
- Compensation: DOE.
- Enjoy so much more in this beautiful paradise Los Angeles has to offer.
- Availability: Full- Time.
- Position Overview.
- Title: Primary Care Physician.
- Board Status: Board Certified/Board Eligible(Residency Complete).
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- An outpatient health clinic in Los Angeles is looking to add multiple Primary Care physicians around the city.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- These facilities are located just minutes from the beach and has great weather year round.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and enjoys swimming, fishing, kayaking, hiking, and golfing.
- Duties: Providing complete clinical care for all patients, perform physical exams, initiate lab exams, etc.
- Residency Training: Family Medicine.
- Experience Required: New grads okay.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, and PTO.
- Setting: Outpatient Hospital Setting.
- Position Type: W2 Permanent.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
This perm job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.