Family Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · August 7, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- This bustling city is a great place to indulge in the California lifestyle, catch soft ocean breezes, explore miles of beautiful sandy beaches, shop to your heart's content and enjoy all that this West Coast metropolis has to offer.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 30-60 Days.
- Family Practice Physician.
- Board Certified in Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
- In this playground of palm trees and year-round sunshine, wedged between snow-capped mountains and sun-kissed beaches, Los Angeles beckons with its laid-back attitude, high-energy fun and urban adventures.
- Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve's wetlands and dunes shelter hundreds of bird species.
- Coverage dates: November 2020 ongoing (this is for maternity leave coverage) .
- Family Practice Physician Needed in Huntington Beach.
- Must be able to float to different clinics, work different hours, and cover weekends if needed.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- The International Surfing Museum displays longboards and other memorabilia.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- It's known for surf beaches, such as Huntington City Beach, with its long Huntington Beach Pier.
- Sprawling Huntington Central Park features fields, gardens and lakes, plus an equestrian center.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Huntington Beach is a California city southeast of Los Angeles.
- StartDate: 10/01/2020Available Shifts: Day 8 Pay Rate: $93 - 105.
- Active California License .
- Providers will be required to spend 20 minutes per patient per 8 hour day .
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.