Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · January 18, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Huntington Park) is a multispecialty group practice.
- We built an entire organization around one giant objective.
- Make health care work better for everyone.
- Balance: Monday through Friday schedule with no nights, no weekends, and no calls.
- Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace.
- A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties.
- Love Your Team.
- EMR proficient.
- Reasonable patient load of 18-20 patients per day with a 40/20 appointment model.
- Life Changing Work.
- Look NO Further.
- Ability to work in fast pace setting.
- Time management skills.
- A robust healthcare system: Join our team of Primary Care Physicians as well as our other clinicians on-site that include Podiatry with several contracted hospitals nearby such as White Memorial, California Hospital Medical Center, and Beverly Hospital!
- We are passionate about patients.
- Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch?
- Become Your Best.
- Excellent patient care and communication skills.
- An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, a bonus plan based on performance/quality metrics, Paid Time Off/Holidays, and other great benefits.
- And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
- Welcome 2021 IM Grads.
- Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Optum offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- An iconic city that stands alone: Settled in the heart of Los Angeles, come and practice at top of your license with Optum in Huntington Park, CA!
- Here you'll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.
- Careers with Optum.
- Do what you love with people you love.
- Dedicated support: A skilled admin team that consists of 2 MAs per provider, all of whom cooperate to provide the best support for the clinic and a great experience for the patients.
- Acgme Residency-trained and BE/BC in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- Professional development: Ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career with CME/license reimbursement, leadership pathways, and partnership track.
- For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter.
- Serve Your Patients.
- Bilingual English / Spanish Required.
- We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices.
- Medical autonomy: Manage the care of your patients the way you feel best.
- Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California.
- Here's the idea.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Family Medicine Physician - Optum / Huntington Park, CA.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners