Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 20, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Huntington Park) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- We are passionate about patients.
- Welcome 2021 IM Grads.
- Family Medicine Physician - Optum / Huntington Park, CA.
- A robust healthcare system: Join our team of Primary Care Physicians as well as our other clinicians on-site that include Podiatry with several contracted hospitals nearby such as White Memorial, California Hospital Medical Center, and Beverly Hospital!
- Balance: Monday through Friday schedule with no nights, no weekends, and no calls.
- A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties.
- EMR proficient.
- Here you'll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.
- Life Changing Work.
- Here's the idea.
- Ability to work in fast pace setting.
- An iconic city that stands alone: Settled in the heart of Los Angeles, come and practice at top of your license with Optum in Huntington Park, CA!
- For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter.
- Optum offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Excellent patient care and communication skills.
- Make health care work better for everyone.
- Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch?
- Careers with Optum.
- Medical autonomy: Manage the care of your patients the way you feel best.
- Do what you love with people you love.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- We built an entire organization around one giant objective.
- An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, a bonus plan based on performance/quality metrics, Paid Time Off/Holidays, and other great benefits.
- Become Your Best.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- Look NO Further.
- Serve Your Patients.
- Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California.
- Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Love Your Team.
- Professional development: Ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career with CME/license reimbursement, leadership pathways, and partnership track.
- We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices.
- Time management skills.
- And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
- Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential.
- Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace.
- Dedicated support: A skilled admin team that consists of 2 MAs per provider, all of whom cooperate to provide the best support for the clinic and a great experience for the patients.
- Acgme Residency-trained and BE/BC in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Bilingual English / Spanish Required.
- Reasonable patient load of 18-20 patients per day with a 40/20 appointment model.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners