Family Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · June 23, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Established patient panel.
- From eclectic neighborhoods to sandy beaches, you'll find Long Beach to be an urban waterfront playground.
- This immediate clinical leadership opportunity will be r esponsible for oversight and outcomes for clinicians at three outpatient clinics and to share accountability with Director, Operations for quality patient care, clinical excellence and financial performance.
- Office procedures, outpatient setting only.
- Managed care background preferred.
- All this together is your time to do your life's best work.
- Look NO Further.
- Health, vision and dental benefits.
- EMR Proficient.
- Comfortable seeing newborns to geriatric age patients.
- We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices.
- Participate in interview and hiring process for new clinicians.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California.
- Primarily adult and senior patient base.
- Ability to develop positive interaction with patients, families, physicians, administrators and teammates in order to effectively care for the patient.
- Community offers wonderful housing communities, convenient airport and excellent school districts.
- Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- Minimum 1-3 years of recent leadership experience required.
- And we are looking for amazing doctors like you!
- We're changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience.
- Work collaboratively with regional leadership team and clinical Pod Lead team.
- Paid CME time with allowance.
- That takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Long Beach Community: Optum clinics are conveniently located in the heart of Long Beach with easy freeway access to Los Angeles and San Diego and nearby access to Pacific Coast.
- Long Beach community offers an array of outdoor activities, new state of the art aquarium, well know Grand Prix races, art/theater and wonderful and diverse cuisine and restaurant options.
- Satisfy your inner urbanite at downtown Long Beach's vibrant waterfront scene.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Benefits Overview.
- Primary Clinic Location: Optum- Willow (, LB).
- Ensure all clinical services meet regulatory and quality standards and guidelines.
- Physician engagement, mentor and coach clinicians.
- Position will be approximately.7 FTE clinical and.3 FTE leadership / administrative role.
- BE/BC in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Life Changing Work.
- We offer a competitive base salary and rich benefit package including medical malpractice coverage and tail policy, generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays, CME time and dollars, medical, dental and vision benefits, company paid life insurance, bonus potential and Partnership Track plan.
- Minimum 2-3 years' Primary Care experience req'd.
- Initial consults, follow up appointments.
- Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch?
- We have immediate opportunity for Lead Physician based in the Long Beach community.
- We are passionate about patients.
- Direct and coordinate all clinical activities that impact our patients at three designated clinic sites in Long Beach community.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners