Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · April 13, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- We are passionate about patients.
- Ability to develop positive interaction with patients, families, physicians, administrators and teammates in order to effectively care for the patient.
- Health, vision and dental benefits.
- Long Beach Community: Optum clinics are conveniently located in the heart of Long Beach with easy freeway access to Los Angeles and San Diego and nearby access to Pacific Coast.
- Satisfy your inner urbanite at downtown Long Beach's vibrant waterfront scene.
- Established patient panel.
- EMR Proficient.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Direct and coordinate all clinical activities that impact our patients at three designated clinic sites in Long Beach community.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Look NO Further.
- From eclectic neighborhoods to sandy beaches, you'll find Long Beach to be an urban waterfront playground.
- Work collaboratively with regional leadership team and clinical Pod Lead team.
- And we are looking for amazing doctors like you!
- Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace.
- Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California.
- Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch?
- Initial consults, follow up appointments.
- Position will be approximately.7 FTE clinical and.3 FTE leadership / administrative role.
- We offer a competitive base salary and rich benefit package including medical malpractice coverage and tail policy, generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays, CME time and dollars, medical, dental and vision benefits, company paid life insurance, bonus potential and Partnership Track plan.
- We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices.
- Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- That takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
- All this together is your time to do your life's best work.
- Paid CME time with allowance.
- Benefits Overview.
- Long Beach community offers an array of outdoor activities, new state of the art aquarium, well know Grand Prix races, art/theater and wonderful and diverse cuisine and restaurant options.
- BE/BC in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- We're changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience.
- Primarily adult and senior patient base.
- Office procedures, outpatient setting only.
- Primary Clinic Location: Optum- Willow (, LB).
- Life Changing Work.
- Participate in interview and hiring process for new clinicians.
- Ensure all clinical services meet regulatory and quality standards and guidelines.
- Minimum 2-3 years' Primary Care experience req'd.
- Minimum 1-3 years of recent leadership experience required.
- Managed care background preferred.
- Comfortable seeing newborns to geriatric age patients.
- Community offers wonderful housing communities, convenient airport and excellent school districts.
- This immediate clinical leadership opportunity will be r esponsible for oversight and outcomes for clinicians at three outpatient clinics and to share accountability with Director, Operations for quality patient care, clinical excellence and financial performance.
- Physician engagement, mentor and coach clinicians.
- We have immediate opportunity for Lead Physician based in the Long Beach community.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners