Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · April 13, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (Los Angeles County) is for an outpatient clinic.
- This facility is located just 47 minutes from Santa Monica Pier and has year-round recreation.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Pay Rate.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099 to W2 Permanent.
- Experience Required: 2-year minimum.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- An outpatient health clinic in Los Angeles County is looking to add a Geriatrician to their team.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Residency Training: Geriatric Medicine.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing, and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Position Overview.
- Scheduling: Monday - Friday ay 0830 - rong> Compensation: $100 Hr.
- Title: Geriatrician.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, and PTO / Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Availability: Full- Time or Part-Time.
- Setting: Outpatient Setting.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by KPG Provider Services.