Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · April 13, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- The clinic is open Monday-Friday from 8 am-9 pm and Saturdays from 9 am-3 pm but the locum will work 8 hour shifts 4-5 days per week.
- There are MAs and LPNs for support.
- Government: No.
- BC or BE is required.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- The locum will be working with several other MDs and APPs and that will vary depending on the day.
- Dates Needed: Asap - 4 to 6 months.
- There are no. Patients are all ages and cases are mainly bread and butter primary care.
- The facility is located one hour north of San Francisco, CA.
- Credentialing takes 3-4 weeks.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- A community health center is seeking an FM or IM physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Reference ID: ORD-098273-MD-CA.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Morgan Jane.
- Candidates must be fluent in Spanish (not just medical Spanish).
- Case Load/PPD: 20-22.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago