Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · August 5, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The facility is located on the coast, about 2 hours from Bakersfield, CA.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm with no. Patients are all ages and cases are mainly bread and butter and preferably pap smears, DMV forms, disability forms, benzos/narcotics, and work eligibility.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Reference ID: ORD-099426-MD-CA.
- Dates Needed: 6/7 - 8/31.
- Credentialing takes 4-6 weeks.
- Candidates must be board certified with CA license.
- The locum will be working with a pediatrician, family medicine physician, and a full support staff.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- A community health center is seeking an FM or IM physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Case Load/PPD: 22-25.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Morgan Jane.
This locum job opening was posted
13 days ago